How can we improve onpatient?

Option to add onpatient messages to the patient's chart under the "Patient History".

When a patient messages the practice through onpatient, the practice should have the option to "add" the message to the patient's chart so that it is included under the "Patient History" section of the chart in the ipad/iphone version. (Currently phone logs are included in the "Patient History" section and this is great).

This is needed because currently 1) the physician cannot see any onpatient messages in the mobile apps and 2) Embedding them in the Patient History section would allow them to be seen IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER (which is the most clinically relevant and useful).

Because practices may not want EVERY message to be embedded into the Patient History, I would like to suggest you have a "check box" and the statement "Add this message to Patient History" at the bottom of every message. This way the practice can selectively add the patient messages to the History section as they want.

8 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Peter Uzelac shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...