How can we improve onpatient?

Allow option to disable onboarding forms for follow ups

I love how patients can fill out onboarding info through Onpatient and also create their own appointments, but my patients have been pretty confused because when they create follow up appointments, they are asked to fill out onboarding forms every time. I have my patients fill out onboarding with the initial appointment, and they then create follow up appointments themselves through Onpatient. I do not need them to fill out onboarding information every single time they have a follow up appointment. It's simply unnecessary. Nowhere does it say that the Onboarding forms are optional, so patients are confused about why they have to fill all this out. They call me and this wastes my time having to explain it.

Please allow the option of disabling onboarding forms for patients who have already been seen or who have already filled out onboarding forms before.

OR why don't you guys just add the online scheduling website to Onpatient and allow appointments to be created that way? It's so much easier since it can be linked with appointment profiles. I would much rather just use the online scheduling widget website or whatever it's called, but then it's confusing for patients because I would have to tell them to go to Onpatient to send me messages but don't create an appointment through Onpatient. Instead go to my website to schedule a follow up.

14 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Michael ZaurovMichael Zaurov shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dr. Kristine BakerDr. Kristine Baker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to be able to send the patient the additional info section to fill out prior to the first visit, and then only when I need them to fill it out again, like at the first of each year, and only the one time. I thought this feature was more robust and customizable.

• Dr. Kristine BakerDr. Kristine Baker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Oh no, I didn't know that the "additional info" section can't be disabled for future appointments. I was just about to go live with the additional info section as my new patient paperwork. I'm very disappointed.

Feedback and Knowledge Base