drchrono EHR

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. ABILITY TO SIGN OFF ON LABS AND PT REPORTS

Huge Liability that we dont have a holding area for uploaded documents from labs, other physicians and diagnostic reports. In a paper world, we are required to view and document we have seen the report. Now any staff can upload these documents, but there is no notification to the physician that its there. Meaning important results, and documents can be missed.

88 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      12 comments  ·  2). Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Add preview button to template builder so you can test formatting changes to complete note quickly

To fix minor formatting errors takes too many steps. You have to create the template, save it, go to a patient, create a note, make sure new template is loaded, edit note, put in sample data, and then view complete note .. just to see if a new line or space needs to get added somewhere. If you had a "Preview" or "View Complete Note" from template builder this would save a lot of steps.

20 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        planned  ·  drchrono supportdrchrono support responded

This is very complex technically, since the form PDFs are normally rendered on a separate server and take some time to complete. We are aware that this would be a helpful feature and may consider changing it in the future.

• I have 2 questions in the changing of the scheduling system

I have 2 questions in the changing of the scheduling system
        1) Dr Carroll doesn't like the new print out of the daily appts - he thinks its too much info

2) Up until the last 2 weeks or so when you entered the pt visit on the scheduler, you would automatically get the amt owed, however now I have to get a calculator to determine what the pt owes me, which increases the time of the pt's checkout? It would be so quick and easy to see the actual amount of the pt's actual visit for that day

4 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Add new/more custom templates for OnPatient

As OnPatient currently works, there are only 2 templates to build out for which the patient will need to scroll down to complete all required information.

Mostly for the population that will be using an iPad for the first time (still a lot of people, unfortunately) it would be nice to have the ability to create more templates so that there the are more screens rather than only 2 very long screens.

Thank you!

324 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            48 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            planned  ·  Taimur KhanTaimur Khan responded

Thank you for all of your votes. We have been hard at work to improve the stability of onpatient and are excited about the idea of adding more than the current limit of onpatient templates. We are currently working on our patient payment feature, and will tackle the number of available templates soon thereafter.

• Email statements

We are trying to be as "green" as possible at our clinic, and patients have the option to receive statements electronically. Right now we have to go to statements, save them as a pdf, and then send them via Outlook. It would be nice to have a "send statement electronically" option through Dr. Chrono!

44 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              planned  ·  MichaelNusimowMichaelNusimow responded

We are currently working on implementing this feature and are releasing it to Beta customers.

Please email support@drchrono.com if you’d like to be added as an early user of this feature and we can enable it for your account.

We will update this ticket and put up a blog post on https://www.drchrono.com/blog/ when it is released to all users after our Beta program ends.

• Don't see your idea?

drchrono EHR

Feedback and Knowledge Base