I suggest you ...

Alphabetize Offices and Doctors

Under account settings,the option to drag and drop the offices and providers name in alphabetical order doesn't apply to more than 1 page.

It would be great if the names of the offices and providers will be listed in alphabetical order.

https://drchrono.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/328520

96 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Geeta shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Max commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can bookmark the schedule page. It will remember which office(s) you selected. You will have to go in and edit the bookmark URL to remove the date, however. The same goes for clinical note reports.

Talk to your IT oriented people about setting this up for you with bookmarks. It's not intuitive and drchrono could really improve this.

PS. Dr. Stemcell & Dr. Oppenheimer, great names!

• Dr. Stemcell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a neurosurgeon who performs countless, delicate brain surgeries per day, I often find myself spending more time finding the correct facility. I have asked my IT department numerous times to re-sort the Office list. They keep reassuring me that they have manually sorted all 39 of our clinics, but I'm not seeing the change reflected on my screen. Please fix this!!!

• Skyler Whitenack commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If not an "auto-alphabetize" ability, the offices list when you open the clinical notes report page should at least reflect the manually-arranged order found in Settings> Offices.

Feedback and Knowledge Base