I suggest you ...

Arrange document tags in alphabetical order

In the web version automatically arrange the tags for Documents in alphabetical order. We use a lot of tags for documents, which makes it annoying for our providers to find the right tag to click on so that only those documents attached to that tag are shown on the screen.

39 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Cindy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jake commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ID: 77509
        requests: Ability to tag multiple documents at once so that if you get behind and have massive reservoirs of untagged documents you don't have to edit each one individually to tag.

• Max commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Cindy: Unfortunately, no votes have been replenished as we enter Q2 2017.

• Cindy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Max, Here's additional information about voting which is not included in the posted information:

- UserVoice votes are limited to 25 per account, per quarter.
        - As a work around when you are out of notes, you could always use a different email address when voting to gain more votes.

To help get more votes to a feature request/improvement have everyone in the office vote. What I do is send out an email to everyone in the office which contains the direct link to the topic so they can just click on the link to get to the topic and vote.

@Cindy: Not quite. Here's the message I receive from this site:

"There are two ways to get more votes:
        - When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
        - You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
        To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas"."

• Cindy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Max, your votes will be replenished at some point. I believe it's every quarter. Perhaps then you can vote for this suggestion.

I can't think of a reason to have it any other way, but I'm all out of votes.

Feedback and Knowledge Base