I suggest you ...

Allow users to decide if they want to keep clinical notes in the onpatient complete profile section

All of the clinical notes can be accessed by patients in the onpatient complete profile section. The developers have told us that this is an intended part of the software and cannot be changed by the user. You allow us to decide whether to include meds, lab results, etc, but it would be helpful to allow users to decide if they want to exclude clinical notes as well.

16 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Dawn Broderick shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a provider, the implementation of the patient being able to see the complete note is horrifying. We should be able to choose what shows to the patients in the Complete Profile. This may be the last straw for us and be the thing that causes us to move to another EHR system. The fact that Chrono never consults with the users before such changes and does not seem to ever test the entire system before implementing updates to make sure everything is going to work.......bad business and drives the users mad.

• Robin Wines commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Chrono has no idea what kind of horrors having the complete note show for all encounters will cause. We should have the option to choose which sections are to be shown. In our case, we would only want the Plan section to show to the patients on onPatient.

Feedback and Knowledge Base