I suggest you ...

Ability to change onboarding process for new patients vs follow up appointments

We would like to gather all onboarding information for new patients.

However, for follow up appointments, we would like to simply have them answer a few questions and sign consent forms.

Can we have the option to assign the FULL onboarding process for new patients and then assign an abbreviated onboarding process for all follow up appointments.

Thank you.

54 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Chris LoRang shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Caylin Holmes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would help tremendously! Our new patient process is long, and we don't want to bother the patients with having to press "Next" through all the screens intended for New patients. We were about to have to create our own system to simplify this, but if this feature gets updated, that would make our many follow-up patient's much happier. Differentiating between "Reason for Visit" versus "Additional information", or having a heading of "NEW" versus "RETURN" patient is apparently not obvious enough for people.

• Josh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is something that is imperative for full function of the kiosk mode of patient check ins. Offices such as chiropractic and physical therapy have follow up visits for their treatment plans. It would be VERY nice to have different onPatient forms to allow patients to have access to different forms.

• Michael Zaurov commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am considering switching to all paper intake forms because of this issue. Really unfortunate that such a high tech EHR isn't able to have a better onboarding process

• Michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great idea. Patients find it confusing that the onboarding questions are there for followups.

• Dr. Kristine Baker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please! I was going to roll out using the additional info form for patients to fill out as part of their new paperwork, but it doesn't seem like this system is perfected for that. Hopefully that will be sorted out soon so I can become more paperless.

Feedback and Knowledge Base