I suggest you ...

We need to be able to hide the Walk Me Through tab. It is in the way. Even if you mode it to the bottom. It is still annoying, and unhelpful

Hide Walk me Through Tab

48 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Mickey Delvecchio shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Max commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And as of today, the Walk Me Through widget is back and integrated with the bottom bar. It is in the same style as the adjacent (?) icon.

The widget correctly appears in the background when for example the appointment window pops up (before it would appear on top and block parts of the window).

Using an incognito window or clearing local storage (for https://cdn.walkme.com) brings up the introductory popup as before.

As of today, I'm not seeing WalkMeThrough on the web EHR at all.

• Kelly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes this!! We've had such issues on our laptops and not being able to sign notes. I've already started a ticket and they said we should come here and suggest it because they can't do anything to fix it.

• Michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Max, thanks for the tip. I am not blocking any cookies from walkme.com so not sure why the "introducing guided tours" popup keeps coming back. It happens on two macbooks with Safari. I checked Safari 'privacy' settings and local data from walkme.com is there

@Michael:
        You will need to keep local data (cookies) from https://cdn.walkme.com/. If you clear this data, drchrono will "forget" that you have dismissed the new Walk Me Through feature, and the popup will return.

Nope I don't have any issues sending erx.

But even with ublock I still get the "introducing guided tours" popup a lot, and that's not possible to block. Not sure why drchrono devs are taking so long to remove this 'feature'. It should popup once and that's it.

• Michael King commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Michael, does Ublock origin interfere with sending eRxs? We've had to enable popups for drchrono so that providers can use the Send eRx tab without any issues.

It's really annoying indeed. I'm currently using a popup blocker (Ublock origin). Use the element picker to select the box and then click "create" -- although I still get the annoying popup sometimes asking if I want to try the new feature.

They have made it flush with the bottom bar, which is much admittedly less intrusive than before (when it stuck out from the bottom or side).

Feedback and Knowledge Base