I suggest you ...

create payment plan for patients

It would be amazing if we could set our patients up on a payment plan w drchrono! The payments would transfer to the patient ledger, and they would know they're paying a couple hundred dollars a month instead of paying per visit.

features include:
1)Track # of visits if on a payment plan
2) Type of payment plan (annually, monthly)
3) A start date and end date.
4) Include family members in the plan
5) Prepay for visits

158 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Ryan Witt shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Archived  ·  Admindrchrono (admin, drchrono) responded  · 

Thanks for your suggestion. We’ve decided to integrate with Collectly to handle payment plans instead of dedicating a team of engineers to build this out. By integrating with Collectly, we can focus on improving our core competencies for the betterment of our greater user base.

If you’re interested in Collectly, please visit our apps page at https://drchrono.com/apps to sign up.

3 comments

Comments are closed
    • Michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And with payment plans, there is usually a fee or interest involved. It would be great to be able to add that. This is the norm at many practices for balances past 30 days.

• OHMChiro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I second this idea - I have prepaid care plans and would love if Dr chrono could track the # of visits remaining in a plan and show it in a convenient spot!

• Davis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be an outstanding feature! We currently have to use an outside program to keep track of payment plans and it has been ridiculously cumbersome for our billing staff!

Feedback and Knowledge Base