I suggest you ...

GIVE OPTION FOR A REMINDER WHEN PATIENT MISSES AN APPOINTMENT!!!!. IN CHIRO BUSINESS IS BASED ON PATIENT TRACKING SO THIS IMPERATIVE !!!!

We need an option for a reminder ( email or sms ) for when a patient misses an appointment. CHiropractics is based on return patients and that's where our money comes from is returning patients. Tracking the patients and reminding them they need to reschedule or that they are off track from their care plan is essential. By not having this feature its cause a LOT of extra work for our office to keep this going and is almost a deal breaker for us looking at different software. Please consider this essential and necessary feature that is so desperately needed.

15 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Pamela - dynamic rehab and spine shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Robert s Bader Md commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Found a solution. Look that APIs that connect with Drchronos. Queuedr i believe is one that connects to patients that miss appts--also fills appts. reasonably priced too.

• Max commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My first thought is to use the follow up reminder. This is a hassle of a feature to use: from the web schedule, click on the no show appointment and then check "Arrange a followup reminder", then set the date and time to eg: the next day. In the "Reason" box you can write something like "We missed you today!". If you opt for this route I recommend doing all the no shows at the end of the day.

You may want to contact some of the third party developers who have partnered with drchrono, maybe one of them already offers this feature. For example NextPatient mentions patient texting and post-care surveys, so they might have the capability to do no-show texting. See https://www.drchrono.com/apps

If a third party does offer it, it probably won't be free.

Feedback and Knowledge Base