I suggest you ...

Hire more (different?) employees to process help tickets!

We've been waiting 2 months for you to make RTE work for one of our providers. I've been paying you full price in that time.

While this is the most egregious offense, overall response is slow and frustrating.

I don't know what happened in your help ticket department in the last 2-3 months, but the way things are currently, I certainly wouldn't recommend Dr. Chrono to my colleagues.

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Katherine Ko shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I understand that they have those "high priority goals", but "deliver the service that people are paying you for" also needs to be a high priority.

• Max commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In my experience the ticket response team is very quick to respond. I haven't had any delay of more than one business day between my question and a response - now or two years ago.

There is a difference however between responding to and addressing problems. It is my understanding the majority of development effort is currently tied up with high priority goals such as 2015 ONC certification and MACRA capabilities.

They are hiring developers, according to https://www.drchrono.com/careers/.

Feedback and Knowledge Base