I suggest you ...

Option for making the vitals persistent for multiple visits on the same day for a patient.

Sometimes the same patient has two different appointment types on the same day/same time just because they are getting two different services done. For example if Jeff is coming in today at 1pm and wants both Botox and a Vitamin Injection we have to create two different appointments on the calendar, so his name is seen twice...SO...

If I Start Visit for Botox and input vitals.... those vitals DO NOT show up when I Start Visit for Vitamin Injections.

Is there a way to make that happen? Vitals will be the same for a patient, so we want to eliminate having to go back and recopy the vitals from Botox into the 2nd appointment type...

https://drchrono.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/394372

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Deepak shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Max commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm not aware of any existing way to copy vitals to a new appointment though, so it's still a valid suggestion. I don't think there's a way to copy appointments at all, though that would be useful when rescheduling appointments.

Our office doesn't require two appointments if it's the same day and time, we just put multiple CPTs and ICD10s in the same appointment. Sometimes you have to add modifier 25, for example if there was an office visit and injection at the same time (refer to your insurer's policy).

Feedback and Knowledge Base