Add birthday to patient list
Please add birthday to the patient list. We use it as a main identifier for patients. It would be best to add filters for several options so we can choose what is important to us like birthday vs cell or email.
It's not obvious, but you can actually type the date of birth in the patient search bar and search that way. You must format the date like this: month/date/year
If you search for patients by date of birth, but you don't remember the exact date, you can try the Advanced Report.
1) From the web EHR, navigate to Reports->Advanced Report
2) Make sure the Patients tab is selected, not Appointments
3) Click Patient Filters
4) Click checkboxes for whatever you need to search by (DOB After, DOB Before, Month of DOB, Day of DOB)
5) Click Close
6) The filters you checked off earlier now appear as fields for you to fill out
7) After you have filled out those fields, click Update Filter and the results will update