I suggest you ...

ability to set a follow up date on a claim with issues to easily track it and resolve it

It would be more efficient to have a way to be able select a date to follow up on a claim with issues (or one designated internal review) and have it populate on the date set for review. This could be put under a new tab under billing on the live claims feed page so that when you went to that tab each day, it would populate all the claims needed for review. Example: An EOB comes back and is posted to the date of service, upon further review it is discovered that 1 line item was not paid and should have been. After calling insurance company and getting it sent back for reconsideration, then posting the info on the billing notes, the ins co says wait 7-10 days for follow up. It would then make sense to be able to designate a day this claim would populate in a list to make sure it was taken care of correctly.

55 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Cory DowneyCory Downey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is an absolute MUST!!! drchrono has neglected the collections part of the revenue cycle which is the most important in my opinion. Recording call details is not enough for working an aging A/R report. Every claim submitted should have a minimum of 3 contacts and that is impossible to manage without the ability to set reminders. I really don't understand how this could have escaped drchrono's development team.

Until this gets addressed we will be searching for an external task management solution, which very well could lead us to another EHR, food for thought for drchrono...

Feedback and Knowledge Base